Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts bi-weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise,The Purple Poncho, Snappy Tots and A Crocheted Simplicity. Five times the exposure linked up to five websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Follow us on one of these platforms:
See what we’ve been up to:
The most popular posts from last week:
- Little Dots, Big Dots Infinity Scarf by Underground Crafter
- Crochet Kitchen Scrubby by Cute As A Button
- Bitilasana Yoga Socks by Knitting and So O
- Sprinkle Donut Pillow by Posh Pooch Design
- Unforgettable Hazel Blanket by Crochet 24/7
Display The Linky Ladies Button:
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post – please, no direct links to paid items.
- Limit to 3 links and don’t repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, in round ups and videos.
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.
Thank you for joining the party and hope to see you here again next week. I hope you will stop by often and find many projects that inspire you to get those hooks out and crochet! Stay in touch by signing up for my newsletter, and follow me on social media by clicking on the blue envelope and social media icons below. Happy crocheting 🙂
Have a great day!