Stitch It Up Link Party is live, add your projects and share with us. We want to see what you’ve been Stitching up! Congratulations to the Top 5 Most clicked projects! Click on the name of the project to take you to their site.
- MOST CLICKED: #1 Sturdiest Ever Market Bag by Simply Collectible
- #2 Little Lamb Crochet Baby Bib by My Hobby is Crochet
- #3 Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Eggs by Little Mee Creations
- #4 Crochet Comfy Crop Top by Be A Crafter xD
- #5 Chihuahua Doll Super Hero Crochet Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs
It’s a party and you’re invited! Welcome to our weekly “Stitch It Up” link party, co-hosted by The Hooked Haberdasher and The Purple Poncho. Your entries will appear on both of our websites each week by linking up on either one of our blogs! Every Monday, we’ll feature the top 5 clicked projects and share them on our social media sites. Link with us, visit other blogs, leave comments, and make some new friends!
Some simple rules:
1) Project can be anything you have personally made including crochet, knitting, embroidery, tatting or looming.
2) Grab your Stitch It Up link party button and place it on your sidebar or post.
3) Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page, no Facebook or Ravelry links please.
4) No links to shops or websites selling things.
5) Please leave a comment on other posts to support each other.
6) Please follow your hostesses on social media sites of your choice.
7) Links will be removed if they are inappropriate or do not follow these rules.
8) Adding your link to this blog gives us permission to share your posts and pictures via social media sites and in future Stitch It Up Link Party posts and collages.
♥ The Purple Poncho ♥
Hi, I’m Carolyn, the designer behind “The Purple Poncho”. I’ve been crocheting for over forty years and was taught by my Grandma Mary. She made me a purple poncho and I’ve been hooked ever since. I love to pick up a hook and start creating. I’m married with two teenagers who keep me super busy with school, sports and life. I love to cook, create, workout, and being outdoors. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your projects with us!
♥ The Hooked Haberdasher ♥
“Hi, I’m Wendy – The Hooked Haberdasher. Pleased to meet you and so happy you’ve joined us. I am passionate about the fiber arts world, crochet in particular. My love for crochet started over forty years ago when I was a little girl and learned the art of crochet from my two talented, beautiful grandmothers. I crochet and design patterns with great passion and love, just as I was taught!”
Add our button to your site and grab your I’ve been featured button HERE.
We want to see what you’ve been “Stitching Up”….
🙂 Add your Pinterest Page below and follow some others! 🙂