Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts bi-weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Saturday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished knit and crochet projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media.
This post contains affiliate links.
New for 2018, we’ve decided to have a quarterly drawing and giveway! If you enter in our linky party during the quarter, you will be automatically entered into our random giveway. The Prize will be a $25 Amazon Gift Card! You don’t have to do anything except join the link party.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise,The Purple Poncho, and A Crocheted Simplicity. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
The most popular posts from previous party:
- Beehive Messy Bun Hat by Crochetpreneur – (Free Crochet Pattern)
- Great Lakes Beanie by Crochet 365 Knit Too (Free Crochet Pattern
- Chunky Peek-A-Boo Beanie by Cute as a Button (Free Crochet Pattern)
- Sankaku Wrist Warmers by Knitting and so on (Free Crochet Pattern)
- Buffalo Check Crochet Pillow Cover by Stitching Together (Free Crochet Pattern).
Display The Linky Ladies Button:
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your crochet and knit projects.
- Link directly to a blog post (not home page), Instagram picture or Facebook post – please, no direct links to paid items.
- Limit to 3 links and don’t repeat projects that have previously been featured.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark, giveaways, link parties and sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and support your fellow crafters!
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, in round ups and videos.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Follow us on one of these platforms:
See what we’ve been up to:
Thank you for joining the party and hope to see you here again next week. I hope you will stop by often and find many projects that inspire you to get those hooks out and crochet! Stay in touch by signing up for my newsletter, and follow me on social media by clicking on the blue envelope and social media icons below. Happy crocheting 🙂
Have a great day!