Stitch It Up Link Party is live, add your projects and share with us. We want to see what you’ve been Stitching up! Congratulations to the Top 5 Most clicked projects! Click on the name of the project to take you to their site, and don’t forget to Pin it for later.
- MOST CLICKED: #1 The Rising Sun by Craftadise (PIN)
- #2 Tunisian Crochet Fantasy Hood by Morale Fiber (PIN)
- #3 Crochet Loafers by USS Crafty (PIN)
- #4 Charity Granny Square Tunisian Throw by My Places (PIN)
- #5 Crocheting for Charity by Julie’s Lifestyle (PIN)
Add your I’ve Been Featured button to your sidebar or post:
It’s a party and you’re invited! Welcome to our weekly “Stitch It Up” link party, co-hosted by The Hooked Haberdasher and The Purple Poncho. Your entries will appear on both of our websites each week by linking up on either one of our blogs! Every Monday, we’ll feature the top 5 clicked projects and share them on our social media sites. Link with us, visit other blogs, leave comments, and make some new friends!
Some simple rules:
1) Project can be anything you have personally made including crochet, knitting, embroidery, tatting or looming.
2) Grab your Stitch It Up link party button and place it on your sidebar or post.
3) Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page, no Facebook or Ravelry links please.
4) No links to shops or websites selling things.
5) Please leave a comment on other posts to support each other.
6) Please follow your hostesses on social media sites of your choice.
7) Links will be removed if they are inappropriate or do not follow these rules.
8) Adding your link to this blog gives us permission to share your posts and pictures via social media sites and in future Stitch It Up Link Party posts and collages.
Time to Party…
We want to see what you’ve been “Stitching Up”….
🙂 Add your Pinterest Page and follow some others! 🙂